On 15/01/11 03:37, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 22:46:08 +1030
"Markus_g"<marku...@bigpond.com>  wrote:

Hello,

Someone has added coastline to the administration boundaries from the
SA border to Port Philip Bay and removed the old coastline. There
edit comment was "removed malformed Victorian/SE SA coastlines and
added 'coastline' tag to administrative boundaries to form accurate
coastlines"

The direction of the coastline is mostly now reversed. I am planning
to reverse the coastline direction and repair the Conservation Park
at the SA/Vic boarder unless someone beats me to it.

Markus_g

Rather than doing it manually how about reverting the changeset?

Cheers
Ross