Quoting John Smith <deltafoxtrot...@gmail.com>:
On 20 June 2011 02:11, Richard Weait <rich...@weait.com> wrote:
Please clarify for us the sources of these edits?
What does it matter since I'm never going to agree to the CT...

Now you're being rude.

It does matter - if you don't put a comment (and I happen to think that your usual "fixed stuff" comment is woefully inadequate), then it could be construed that your edits were copied from other sources. If you actually did survey it, then why not say so? Also, if you abandon OSM for FOSM, if this data is contaminated, it will also contaminate FOSM (assuming FOSM will be using OSM CC-BY-SA data).

Mark P.