On 20 June 2011 14:49, Mark Pulley <mrpul...@lizzy.com.au> wrote:
> Maybe Richard should have asked him privately first - I was mainly
> responding to John's attitude that it didn't matter.

Well, what does it matter now that they're going to start deleting non-CT data?

> Obviously there had to be some sort of source - the question is, what is it?
> Did he go there (quite possible, as I know John does go to that part of the
> country).

A couple of the changes were from past surveys, but I just don't take
as much pride or put as much effort in these days because community no
longer seems to matter so why should I bother putting in extra effort?

> The possible contamination could be if he copied it from a copyright map. I
> am hoping that he didn't do this, but as his initial response to Richard's
> question was "what does it matter", I thought that needed clarification.

To the best of my knowledge, I've only used sources compatible with CC-by-SA.