Andrew Laughton <laughton.and...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would say a single troll, who it must be admitted has had quite a reaction.

Are you referring to me or Steve? I assume it's one of us given our
message volume over the past couple of days. Name names! Quit being so
passive-aggressive, poor communication like that is what causes these
kinds of problems in the first place.

Despite my disagreements with Steve, I don't think either of us is
trolling, so either way you're wrong.

> It might be to distract mappers from discussing what they are doing.

Here's my bit, and I encourage others to discuss their intentions:

My contributions have never been all that significant, so it doesn't
really matter, but I'm not looking forward to seeing my past efforts
disappear and I'm undecided if I'm going to continue in the future.
FOSM doesn't yet seem to be a valid alternative either.

> I personally cannot seem to be able to get any joy from fosm.org, at
> the moment I am just getting a "500 Internal Server Error" message.

Me too. Previous efforts were more successful (no error messages), but
I've never seen a map, just a blank grey box where a map probably goes.
--
Sam Couter         |  mailto:s...@couter.id.au