Hi,
That would be Steve Coast as the Troll of the day.

CommonMap is the ccBY alternative (were also on the osm-fork mailing
list) and doing just fine, thanks :)

Now back to work on SchemaTroll 2.011

cheers,
Sam

--
---
Across Canada Trails - Beyond 2017 - The National Trails Network

Twitter: @Acrosscanada
Blog: http://acrosscanadatrails.posterous.com/
Skype: 'Sam Vekemans'

Member, CommonMap Inc.  http://commonmap.org/
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net #CommonMap
Also find us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn