On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 9:11 AM, David Groom <revi...@pacific-rim.net> wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Fairhurst"
> <rich...@systemed.net>

osm-without-australia.osm and fosm-australia-only.osm are not
derivatives of each other (*), but planet-combined.osm is a derivative
of both osm-without-australia.osm and fosm-australia-only.osm.

(*) Although in this case they are both derived from
planet-110706.osm.  But pretending that OSMF starts OSM over from
scratch to come up with osm-without-australia.osm.