Who or whatever cc_cleaner is, it seems like it might have issues.
It has deleted at least one way that should have been safe.  Unless i'm
misreading the history somehow.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/41754970/history

That was was created by Chadzopkyo who has accepted the odbl according to
odbl.de  It hadn't been edited since until it was deleted.