Cam wrote

"I'd prefer if all the maxspeed changesets be reverted now so atleast
some odbl tools can show ways being green rather than mostly all orange."

Hi Cam,

I'm confident that these edits will change from orange to yellow in the
very near future.

This will mean that they are considered  harmless and you
can turn the harmless ones off  which will then allow you
to see the real orange problem areas.

One thing I intend to do, or get done, is to remove all "virgin"
ABS2006 boundaries (I.E. version 1 unedited.).

This will make a massive difference to the cleanup effort
since these red ways really mask out what work really needs
to be done to preserve OSM data before April.

Nick