I think doing a JOSM search for user:ABS2006 does everything we want here.

Because JOSM is only aware of the most recent user, this selects all V1
ABS2006 imported objects only.  Relations, nodes and ways.  These can then
be deleted with a single click.

If the relations, ways, and nodes are all unmodified this will delete them
all.  If anything has been modified, it leaves it.  If you are doing it
over a small area, it is possible to check any unselected boundary
relations as well, to check if the modifications are significant, and
manually tidy up around the edges.

Do you want me to try this on a small area (like Canberra :-) to see if it
gives the desired results?

Ian.