Good afternoon, Australian OpenStreetMap contributors and other mailing list
members.

After viewing the current state of the map in the Sydney area, I've decided to
help out in the remapping process. I'll initially remap roads, railways and
some landuse in the Botany Bay area. Once done with the area, I'll work my way
towards the international airport, Taren Point, Cronulla, Stanwell Park and
areas in-between.

If there are areas that need to be remapped, don't hesitate to send me a
message.

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
Blog: http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/
OpenStreetMap/Twitter: ianlopez1115
Facebook: ian.lopez