Thanks Ian,

Post up here if you need any assistance.

Anyone else in actively mapping around Sydney?

Regards,

Michael
On 22/07/2012 2:11 PM, ianlopez wrote:
Good afternoon, Australian OpenStreetMap contributors and other mailing list members.

After viewing the current state of the map in the Sydney area, I've decided to help out in the remapping process. I'll initially remap roads, railways and some landuse in the Botany Bay area. Once done with the area, I'll work my way towards the international airport, Taren Point, Cronulla, Stanwell Park and areas in-between.

If there are areas that need to be remapped, don't hesitate to send me a message.
Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
Blog: http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/
OpenStreetMap/Twitter: ianlopez1115
Facebook: ian.lopez