Over here at MapBox we're structuring our remapping priorities right now.
Starting with end of August we'll have better tracing capacities again (some
folks are going out for vacation).

If you can use help with tracing / repairing that can be done remotely, please
let me know. We want to help, but want to make sure we're supporting the
efforts and priorities of the local community.

Also here's a map i made last week of mappers contributing the remapping of
Sydney on rebuild.poole.ch. Represented are individual nodes colored according
to the user that edited or created them. The user's names are scaled based on
how many nodes they edited/created. Let me know if you think visualizations
like these could be useful in (re)mapping, or could be improved in order to be
useful.
http://tiles.mapbox.com/villeda/map/map-m7isafy8

Thanks,

-ian