On 12/10/12 20:34, Nick Hocking wrote:

http://tools.geofabrik.de/osmi/debug.html?view=routing_non_eu&lon=150.82846&lat=-33.7503&zoom=15&opacity=0.98

> gets the routing outside europe  ( I had the same problem and went
looking for this url)

That's much better, thanks.

http://keepright.ipax.at/report_map.php?schema=50&error=38081608
paints an even gloomier picture.  I am well on the way to fixing
Canberra but the number of errors was/is amazing. I'm just about to
do the floating Islands (orange in keep right).

I've been giving you a bit of a hand there, but mainly outside Canberra.

I apologise for not marking things I've fixed as "ignore temporarily
(error corrected)".  That's because I thought that flag was stored on my
own PC, and not visible to all.

Many intersections in Cootamundra had no connecting node.  These are
among the things I've fixed, although that problem was obviously
pre-redaction.

John