Understood.  For clarity that restriction means the Rights granted in odbl
Clause 3.1 [1] are not possible with this data.

I can understand the restriction so I wonder if there is any scope for this
to be removed.

I do wonder though, when does Licenced Data become Adapted Material?  I ask
as the restriction applies to Licenced Data only.  Probably a question for
the Commonwealth solicitors that wrote the EULA.

[1] - http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/odbl/1.0/