The simple answer is "NO", the G-NAF data is published under a non-open
custom licence and currently can not be used directly in OSM.

Every communication we've had with the relevant authorities has
indicated that they are at this time not moving away from the non-open
licence. This may change in the future, but hasn't at this point in time.

Using it for QA etc. is likely possible, but given the low number of
addresses we have in Australia to start with is likely not going to help
a lot.

Simon