On 5/05/2016 10:35 AM, Ben Kelley wrote:

Hi.

The remoteness doesn't need to change the definition of the place (e.g. make a hamlet a town) but rather only change how it is rendered.

A very remote track might show, as might a remote hamlet.

I agree this might be difficult to implement in the renderer.

Then I think that is a separate issue to tagging.
I have modified the subject to reflect the divergence of subject.

Rendering where a large area is blank (or at least not 'full') I think the render can go to the next layer and render that .. repeat until there is enough to display.
This would fill the map with data - making the map more usefull.

  - Ben.

--
Ben Kelley
ben.kel...@gmail.com <mailto:ben.kel...@gmail.com>