On 7/15/2016 7:15 PM, cleary wrote:
In regard to the Australian Privacy Principles, I think they have
responded to our concern. On this issue, the earlier response stated
very clearly that "We can also confirm that OpenStreetMap is not
responsible for the actions of your downstream users."

Users *must* be able to do anything permitted by the ODbL. If there is anything that a downstream user could do under the ODbL which would violates their license, we cannot include the data. Phrased differently, the downstream user only needs to follow the ODbL, not CC BY.