I have raised this on the tagging list to get more people involved .. on a European perspective they distinguish motorhomes from caravans too ..

It looks like;

camping=yes (for all)
camping:caravan=yes/no
camping:tent=yes/no
camping:motorhome=yes/no

is the way to go?

I hesitate to add campervan to that list but I suppose it should be added too.. I can see them asking what the difference is to motorhome (what they are built from (bus/truck for motorhome, van for campervan) size and toilet/shower are ones I would nominate).