Just wanted to add, that we should get the rights holder to complete the
OSMF CC BY waiver
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2017/03/17/use-of-cc-by-data/ (regardless
of if it's CC BY 3 or CC BY 4) before using this data.

Also noting from the blog "Please do not forget that imports need to
follow our Import Guidelines",
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines