I also think the tag is wrong on all the Emergency Phones along the Yarra Trail
(VIC)

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:emergency%3Dphone

From: Andrew Harvey [mailto:andrew.harv...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 8:52 PM
To: Warin
Cc: OSM Australian Talk List
Subject: Re: [talk-au] MapRoulette Challenge for invalid phone numbers in
Victoria.

I agree 000 is not a contact number for enquiries about the feature it's tagged
an, so I'm for removing it.

On 8 Sep 2017 8:45 PM, "Warin" <61sundow...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 08-Sep-17 07:53 PM, Andrew Davidson wrote:

These are the numbers that aren't in a valid international or local format.
They are "odd" in some way. Including a whole bunch of
highway=emergency_access_point phone=000 (whatever that is supposed to mean?).

My present thoughts on 000 ... remove it.
Could be dialled accidentally thinking that you were ringing that particular
feature, like a fire station.