On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 at 16:13, Andrew Harvey <andrew.harv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh I thought the Australian Tagging Guidelines were a document an Australian
> could read and learn about all the tags for local features in the local
> context and terminology. eg. Here's how to tag a school zone.

There has been a fair bit of the document culled where it effectively
just restated what is globally the case.  I don't think it pays to be
too parochial.

The tagging discussion you pointed to had no local proponents - that's
why I was surprised you wanted to add a special case for Australia
based on that discussion alone.  The discussion was globally generic -
where this exists, do that.

Ian.

Ian.