On Sun, 7 Oct 2018 15:25:35 +0200 (CEST)
Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@tutanota.com> wrote:

> > The Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Government makes available a
> > significant amount of its data online, at data.act.gov.au, some of
> > which could be useful to have in OSM.
> >

> What was your way of checking quality of this data? I had experience with
> some
>

> official data that was good enough to help with mapping (detection of places
> where features
>
> were not mapped) but was full of mistakes including poor locations and
>

> nonexisting objects.

I have visited several places based on the information in this dataset,
and every time I have actually found a public barbecue there.

> > As a start, I was considering importing their "Public Barbeques in the
> > ACT" dataset, which does not appear to currently be included in the map.
> >

> What was your process of checking whatever this features are mapped?

I looked for some of the points from the ACT dataset on OSM, and found
nothing there. (Though at some, I found some picnic tables marked.)

> How you plan to mark them on the map during the import?

There is an amenity=bbq tag.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dbbq