Morning all

Sorry for the very convoluted title, & apologies if this has been discussed
previously?

Noticed this comment on a list message yesterday "Note: This came through
as a private message - not on the list.", which is something I've noticed,
& done, a number of times.

I'm on both the Au list & also the Tagging list (as I know for a fact most
of you are!) & I've noticed that if you reply to a message on the Tagging
list, it goes to the list. But when you reply to a message on the Au list,
it goes directly to the originators e-mail, *not* the list, which is a damn
nuisance.

Is this something funny about the way the Au list has been set-up, or have
I ticked, or not ticked!, a box somewhere to change reply paths?

Any way of fixing it?

Thanks

Graeme