At the Picton Road overpass you've got turn:lanes=through|right, only
use through if there is a forward arrow marking, if not use none, so
turn:lanes=none|right. Looks like you've done this everywhere, so
should be fixed.

If the road is oneway you don't need lanes:forward or
turn:lanes:forward, you can just use lanes and turn:lanes. Only for a
two way road do you need to add :forward and :backward. Admittedly it
doesn't harm but for a oneway road there you have both lanes=2 and
lanes:forward=2, having these two tags which do the same thing, when
both are already well supported and accepted tags just leads to
confusion later on. Someone might try to change this when things
change on the ground but only update on tag and then now it's
conflicting. So best to just drop the :forward and :backward on oneway
roads.

In my opinion the tag is mapping the lane markings, so at Picton road
heading south east, then on the Hume Motorway Onramp to head north
east, the lane marking is a hard 90degree left, but physically it's
only slight left, you've mapped it as slight left. I think it should
be left as per the ground marking. The physical slight left can always
be determined from the geometries anyway. I'm kind of being pedantic
here.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:turn#Turning_indications_per_lane

That's all I noticed, apart from that looks good! End of the day even
if you're not 100% sure, so long as you have some idea and acting in
good faith just go ahead and make the upload, then if you want post
the changeset and ask for feedback as it's easier to review an
uploaded changeset with the tools available. Just my opinion.