https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:boundary%3Dpostal_code indicates
post code areas should be type=boundary + boundary=postal_code +
postal_code=* on a relation or way. Given we don't have a good open data
set for postal code boundaries, it's hard to map these anyway. They
probably don't need an admin_level at all.

I think the other two we have 6 for LGA and 10 for Suburb/Localities are
well used already and reasonable and what's being proposed for the PSMA
import.