From: "Robert Sloss" <rob...@robertsloss.com.au>
To: "'David Wales'" <daviewa...@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: OpenStreetMap Bushwalking tracks
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:43:06 +1000

Hi David

I have no objection to using the name Cadastral; I used this name as there
is no street nae for the right of way between the two properties.

You will find names in the guide that are not accepted geographical names,
but by becoming common usage names they will eventually be adopted. I am
fitting (nailing) laminated signs with map to trees. \

You may use any names I have applied to tracks as my main intention is to
get people walking.

Regards

Robert Sloss