A little while back, I put the emergency=lifeguard proposal through,
together with lifeguard=yes to describe those times when there is a
lifeguard/s on the beach, but they may not be in a fixed location.

Have just started actually using them while I've been fixing GC beaches &
realised that it's not quite right.

Rather than just lifeguard=yes to show that there's a lifeguard here
somewhere, we should have some way of saying that the lifeguards are where
the flags are i.e. "Swim Between the Flags".

How?

Would lifeguard=yes @ flagged_area / red_and_yellow_flags work?

Any suggestions?

Or do we just not worry about it, & work on the idea that =yes is
sufficient?

Thanks

Graeme