With the caveat that the access tags should reflect legal basis of access, not
physical suitability or actual usage.

If the path in question is not legally allowed for motorcycle, then don’t tag
motorcycle=yes, even if it’s physically possible and people (illegally) use it
that way.

If you want to indicate that a path or track is physically not wide enough for
larger vehicles, just tag width=* (to specify the width of the path on the
ground) or maxwidth:physical=* (to specify the maximum physical width of a
vehicle that fits through) on it (but not maxwidth=*, as that implies that
there is a legally defined limit).

While not widely used, you might also use access tags with :physical suffix,
e.g. motorcycle=no + motorcycle:physical=yes

Cheers,

Thorsten