Continuing with fences, how do you map it when you have a fence mounted on
top of a concrete wall, similar to this:
https://goo.gl/maps/SoSSvNZrL6CiLmf38

I've done the wall as
barrier=wall + wall=jersey_barrier + height=1 + material=concrete, but what
do you do about the fence on top of it?

Add fence details to the same line, mark the wall as 2m tall, just ignore
it?

Thanks

Graeme