I think as long as "conflates a bunch" is made "explicit" it can be a helpful
tag.  This is why I said "generally," as a "rich" tagging as this (which mixes
semantics and says "choose a full meal from the menu, not a la carte") can be
an exception.  Again, it must be understood that it is a "rating," rather than
explicit values that mean specific things unto themselves.