Hi
You just need to wait longer for the render of the OSM to catch up with your
edit.
Try refreshing your browser or try the Tor browser which which is unlikely to
be caching the OSM tiles in the area.
The node is deleted at the old address and there are two nodes for the business
at the new address.

(resent to talk-au)