Hi OSM community,

Can someone help me with an issue I am having?

I have tried to update the location of a business after it relocated to new
premises.

*Spraoi Childcare, Burnie Tasmania*

It was originally located at 191 Mount Street, Burnie Tasmania but has
since moved to 110 Wilson Street, Burnie Tasmania.
I can see that the new node is located correctly at Wilson Street but the
original node is still showing as well at 191 Mount Street?
When I go into edit mode it is not showing at the Mount Street address?
How can I remove the original node as it is no longer valid, they do not
operate at the old address?

Assistance with this would be much appreciated.

Lisa