Take your pick. It would depend on where;

some places have long stretches of road that are 'flood prone', tagged on the road only?

some places have a short section - a ford. So this would need 2 sections of stream - one through the culvert (some around me have more than one pipe so micro mapping would have 3 culverts!) and another section of stream that intersects the road with ford tagging.

One I just walk past today has a culvert .. that part of the road is dry, but the road dips down after that and is flooded right now .. depth ~ 0.6 metres length 30? metres. Did not pay much attention to the length.