If there is no formed track (but vehicles do use it) then I would think
that highway=track or path, surface=grass, visibility=no, low, etc. and
access=private, otherwise landcover=grass would be fine in my opinion.
OSM is not a town planning serves it, it does not contain zoning codes or
laws so why should it contain easements?
Further to this, easements are a lack of ground structure (due to an
underground, overground, or planned utility/road), therefore not having
anything mapped on top of them would not cause a problem (and the eagle
eyed may think there is an easement there)

Ben