On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 at 10:22, <fors...@ozonline.com.au> wrote:

> Then there are networks that are clearly signed indicating Transit
> traffic is forbidden. These are the only places I would use the
> access=destination tag.
>
> Have I got it right? Right enough to revert any tagging that does not
> conform?

See also
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Australian_Tagging_Guidelines#Local_Traffic_Only
and the linked discussion thread.

Those example changesets look questionable to me, but I don't have the
local knowledge. Private property open to the public is more
"access=permissive". access=destination really should only be for something
signed as not allowing through traffic. I'd suggest adding a changeset
comment to invite them here to discuss further, if you don't hear back then
I think it's reasonable to revert.