On 17/5/22 18:19, Little Maps wrote:
Andrew, of all the options that have been suggested, is cleary’s
approach the one you’d most recommend? And thanks again for importing
the reserve boundaries. If you never did anything else on osm you’d
still be my hero for this alone - plus maybe the admin boundaries.
:) Cheers.

I think it's the neatest way to do it. It keeps the relation for the whole area while letting you put names on the sections that you know.

It's not just me doing the CAPAD stuff, I know that Nev W has done a lot of work on this too (and I'm sure there are others). Also don't forget, Mr Harvey did all the heavy lifting on getting us access to the PSMA data and writing the scripts to get it ready for import.