From: Little Maps <mapslit...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2023 7:59 PM
To: OSM Aust Discussion List <Talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: [talk-au] Waterway data check overpass query

Hi all, does anyone know if it’s possible to use Overpass Turbo or another
tool to find waterway ways for which the way has a different name to the
relation that the way is a part of? As an example, imagine that the relation
for Ovens River includes a way called Castle Creek. Can this be found? I’ve
been data checking river relations and can’t work out how to make a query that
would detect this issue. Many thanks for your help, Ian