On Tue 2023-10-03 14:27:28 +1100, Andrew Harvey wrote:

> On Mon, 2 Oct 2023 at 23:48, Yuchen Pei <i...@ypei.org> wrote:

>     On Mon 2023-10-02 21:42:01 +1100, Andrew Harvey wrote:

>     > [... 15 lines elided]

>     > It's been a while since I worked on this, but I believe it was
>     the
>     > matching of existing OSM addresses to Vicmap, and that matching
>     > affects most of the import stages.

>     OK, what is needed to be done for "Stage 2 - Set unit from
>     housenumber"?

> Further testing of the upload script. The changes themselves are
> pretty safe. It's using a custom uploader and if something isn't right
> it could make a mess. Sure the changeset could be reverted in the
> worst case scenario but you end up with more history so best to avoid
> this. I'll see if I can find some time to progress this further.

OK. Is there a way to download artefacts built on gitlab CI (e.g. a
webpage that shows links to all the artefacts)? I'd like to compare
files there with mine. As I mentioned elsewhere in this thread, for
Stage 2 I could only get 212 features in the
dist/conflate/mr_explodeUnitFromNumber.geojson I built locally.

Best,
Yuchen

--
Timezone: UTC+11
PGP Key: 47F9 D050 1E11 8879 9040  4941 2126 7E93 EF86 DFD0