No, nothing that I have heard.
Tony

Just following up on this - has there been any further input from National Parks regarding these paths?

Mark P.

On 3 Jan 2024, at 3:28 pm, fors...@ozonline.com.au wrote:

Hi

I was able to talk to the Parks ranger for this park. He identified himself as Patrick and I have his calling phone number which I would share off list.

He identified himself as having deleted trails from Open Street Map. But that does not necessarily mean they are the same trails that Mark is reverting.

He was definite that the trails that he deleted did not exist on the ground, not just that they were unauthorised or social or illegal.

I encouraged him to join the discussion here.

Tony

I?ve prepared a partial revert for Apsley Falls, ready for upload. (Keeping the trail near the cliff, leaving the eastern non-visible trail deleted)

Any objections / changes before I go ahead?

Mark P.