HI,

On some paths route signs have been used to 'name' the path.

One example is the 'Great North Walk', a Sydney to Newcastle walking route, where many of the paths existed before the route was created. I think this is a combination of mistaking the route signage as the track name and route relations not rendering.

In the Blue Mountains some paths have more than one OSM way - each with different 'name', at least some of these are routes that may, I repeat may, not be the true path name.

Example

Way 1199677262 - 'Grand Clifftop Walk'

Way 22761613 - 'Overcliff Track' Note NPWS route 'Overcliff-Undercliff track' .. the over cliff track is mapped separately in OSM. A route relation could be made with both these tracks and a website link..

In the Blue Mts where there are overlayed ways and one of them is a route I think it would be best to remove that way and include the remaining way in a route relation .. I think most of this is the 'Great Cliff Top Walk' route and that would then remove the double overlayed ways. .

Thoughts/comments ???