That's exactly what was my first posting about. I just noticed the
result on the Poznan map and it looked nice and usefull.

Though I 'know' that relations exist and what they are used for, I am
quite unfamiliar with them so that was the reason why I didn't think
about those in the first place.

But they are quite new, let's give the people that work on the rendering
the time to implement it, and save us the effort of putting in a lot of
redundant information in the tags.

Luc / Speedy