> For now I just remove this tag and process my data without it. For the
> Antwerpen status page I do not need it.

Removing a tag just because a tool doesn't grok it, seems like the wrong
thing to do. Unless you only removed it from your local data, of course,
and not from the OSM db. There is nothing wrong with a tag named
'3dshapes:ggmodelk' in OSM. The colon is used in various places in OSM
tags, as a namespace delimiter. The tool needs to be fixed, not the data.

By the way, I am the one that put it there. Be prepared for a lot more of
these tags, near the NL border. See
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/3dShapes for more info. The /Details
page also explains 3dshapes:ggmodelk, and what you can do with it if you
encounter it. Basically, it's the value an object had in the original
dataset. If you're sure that what's imported is right (for instance,
really a house, really a forest, really water), there's no harm in
deleting the key for that object.

--
Lennard