I fail to see why there would be a problem, legally, to import CORINE if the
license is compatible. IGN/NGI would not be a party in this, as the EEA
licenses CORINE.

If it would be actually useful is another matter altogether. I think it would
look nice on lower zoom levels, and could be useful as a starting point for
individual mappers to improve upon, but more detailed data may already be
available which would make a blanket import action undesirable.

Martijn

Martijn van Exel +++ m...@rtijn.org
Laziness – Impatience – Hubris

http://schaaltreinen.nl