Hi Gauthier,

It is a common thing, different 'streets' having the same name, like for
instance here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.30556&lon=4.93389&zoom=17&layers=B000FTF

Don't worry with 'relations' for that, just draw all the individual streets,
tag all street-parts as appropriate (one part might be road, one part track,
one part living-street or pedestrian,  and give them all the same name.

If you can add housenumbers in such case it is more than usefull.
Housenumbers however are never added to the streetname.

Luc / Speedy