Jo wrote:
> What follows are the reactions of 2 people on talk-be, regarding my
> question. I know Ivodeb is not happy with how I tried to solve the marriage
> between proper rendering of normal maps and maps of bus routes. We'd need a
> separate tag for indicating that these 'roads' are not actually there, but
> they are more like 'virtual pathways' of where the vehicles are likely to
> travel across such a wide road, devoid of lanes.

Whenever I encounter a "virtual path" for for example a cycle route or a
walking route crossing a big pedestrian square, I draw an extra way, with just
the tag "route=bicycle" or "route=foot" (no highway tags) which shows how
you'd walk or drive over it, and I add that way to the relation.

> Please let me know what you think. Ivodeb would also like to see two oneway
> streets between the platforms, but there too, there is only a wide slab of
> concrete. I could add them to the multipolygon, ofc, but that's completely
> breaking with how OSM used to map. Maybe it's the way to go, though.

Not sure if I understand this situation correctly, but if there is no division
between the two directions, then it should be one way.

Greetings
Ben