Karel,

I am not sure to understand your message very well.

What i understood:

* you would like to keep the 6 april for the next meeting
* you would like to program the next meeting in Liège-Luik for May

Is that right?

If yes, I agree with your proposal (proposition? My english is not the
best language I am speaking...)

Julien