Julien,

Would the venue near Liège Palais be available on the 12th or the 14th? From
say 19h to 23h?

Is there an interest for some demonstration of what can be done with JOSM
(together with some plugins to facilitate creation of buildings and house
numbers)? I recently found some tricks that greatly enhance a mapper's
editing experience.

Karel,

Are you available on the 12th or the 14th of April? Do you pass by Leuven on
your way to Liège? Or would you consider going there by train together?

Polyglot