Hi,

My name is Marc Gemis. I'm new to OpenStreetMap. Since I'm using
OpenFietsMap on my Garmin device and I hope to give something back.
I saw that in my area (Reet (Rumst)) a number of Buurtwegen (BW) en
Voetwegen (VW) are not on the map. I could also add a number of paths in the
Park van Boom and Rumst, as well as tsome of the knooppunten of
Rivierenland.

At the moment I'm reading through the documentation to get an idea what is
involved. Although I'm a bit reluctant to actually start modifying the map,
I hope to add some data soon.

regards

m.

p.s. my mothertongue is Dutch and my mapper name is 'escada' (after one of
our dogs).