Ivo De Broeck wrote:
> Use potlatch 2 (simple) choose among the path's the "generic path"
> Interesting discussion to help a newbie ;-)

(off-topic) That simple way of editing in Potlatch2 is just asking for
trouble. I advise everyone to learn and use the raw tags from the start for
things like roads and access tags. Using the predefined items lets people make
wrong assumptions about the meaning of the tags. Not to mention that every
country has its own tagging rules, making predefined items even more prone to
errors, because you can't just translate them into your own language.

Ben