Thanks eMerzh

> Stats are in 1 month :
>
> From 117 to 61 unmapped places ( No more for the next update???)
> From 390 to 291 sparsely mapped places

great improvements.

What if we created a Belgian project of the week to map, one after the
other these unmapped places.

I bet that very soon we would be able to map more than one a week, and
it would be nice to work together on a place or somes places

> As last time, this only count the number of nodes  in a certain radius
> of the place...not the POIs or streetname or analyses of the bing
> imagery :p

i am still not sure I understand what this means.

Are the streetnames missing ? What other info are to be added ? Would
it be interesting / necessary to organize in these places mapping
parties ?

Best regards,

Nicolas
--